Hub of Learning is a small group of schools formed by the CBSE Board to share, co-operate and learn from each other to raise the standards of school education.
The main aim of this collaborative partnership between schools is to create an ecosystem for the schools to effectively take up all round self improvement and quality enhancement with an exposure to best practices.
The objectives, methodologies of Hubs of Learning are detailed in CBSE Circular Aff-12 dt. 9-3-2019.
Our Hub of Learning – AP1106 comprises of the following schools –
(1) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Peddapuram – Lead Collaborator
(2) Saranya Concept School, G. Vemavaram (Kakinada)
(3) Lakshya International School, Unduru (Kakinada)
(4) Sri Shirdi Sai Vidya Mandir, Kadiyam (Rajahmundry)
(5) Oakwood School, Diwancheruvu, Rajahmundry
(6) Sri Prakash Vidya Nikethan, Diwancheruvu, Rajahmundry
Sports meet on 14th September, 2019 at JNV, Peddapuram.
6th September, 2019 – Inter-school General Quiz competition as a co-scholastic activity was conducted at Lakshya International School, Unduru (Kakinada) on 6th September, 2019. Students from all the schools participated enthusiastically.
3rd September, 2019 – An inaugural meeting was conducted by the JNV Peddapuram, to give a head-start for planning of the activities. Principals of all the schools participated actively to chalk out calendar of events. General Quiz and Sports meet were decided as the initial activities. For sharing the expertise of the staff, each school will prepare a question paper on a particular subject for pre-board exams.