Hub of Learning is a small group of schools formed by the CBSE Board to share, co-operate and learn from each other to raise the standards of school education.
The main aim of this collaborative partnership between schools is to create an ecosystem for the schools to effectively take up all round self improvement and quality enhancement with an exposure to best practices.
The objectives, methodologies of Hubs of Learning are detailed in CBSE Circular Aff-12 dt. 9-3-2019.
Our Hub of Learning – AP1106 comprises of the following schools –
(1) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Peddapuram – Lead Collaborator
(2) Saranya Concept School, G. Vemavaram (Kakinada)
(3) Lakshya International School, Unduru (Kakinada)
(4) Sri Shirdi Sai Vidya Mandir, Kadiyam (Rajahmundry)
(5) Oakwood School, Diwancheruvu, Rajahmundry
(6) Sri Prakash Vidya Nikethan, Diwancheruvu, Rajahmundry
14th September, 2019 – Inter School sports meet was conducted at JNV, Peddapuram. Saranya School has won 8 medals in individual events and 3 medals in group events in the athletic meet.
(1) Under 14 Boys 100m – Sagar – 2nd prize (2) Under 14 Girls 100m – N. Chandra Sri – 2nd prize (3) Under 17 Girls – 200m – Bhanu – 2nd prize (4) Under 14 Girls 200m – Bindu – 3rd prize (5) Under 17 Girls 100m – N. Madhu Sri – 2nd prize (6) Under 14 Boys – Long Jump – Sagar – 2nd prize (7) Under 14 girls – Long Jump – Saranya 2nd prize (8) Under 17 girls – Long Jump – Bhanu – 3rd prize (9) Under 17 Girls – 200m relay – 2nd prize (10) Under 17 Boys – 200m relay – 3rd prize (11) Under 14 boys – 200m relay – 3rd prize
6th September, 2019 – Inter-school General Quiz competition as a co-scholastic activity was conducted at Lakshya International School, Unduru (Kakinada) on 6th September, 2019. Students from all the schools participated enthusiastically.
3rd September, 2019 – An inaugural meeting was conducted by the JNV Peddapuram, to give a head-start for planning of the activities. Principals of all the schools participated actively to chalk out calendar of events. General Quiz and Sports meet were decided as the initial activities. For sharing the expertise of the staff, each school will prepare a question paper on a particular subject for pre-board exams.